Hilton, Anchorage, AK, USA ; 16 Sep - 19 Sep 2012
Plenary Session Videos
For the first time at an ITSC 2012, we have tried to record all the plenary sessions we have enjoyed during its develpment. Due to some problems, they are not complete. But we hope you can enjoy them anyway.
These videos are password protected, using the same password used for the live Ustream streaming: anch0rage.
Monday Opening Session:
- Prof. Jeffrey Miller Opening speech (due to a technical problem we could be record it) Miller ITSC 2012
- Susan K. Bell, Commissioner of the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development.
- Dr. Joseph I. Peters, Director, Federal Highway Administration's Office of Operations, Research and Develpment. Keynote Speech: "Pioneering the Wild Frontier in Intelligent Transportation"
- Mr. John Horsley, Executive Director, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. Keynote Speech: "State of the ITS Industry".
- Awards Time
Tuesday Plenary Session A:
- Dr. Bin Ning, President of Beijing Jiaotong University, China. Keynote Speech: "CTCS2 and CTCS3: Train Operation Control Systems for High Speed Railways in China".
- Dr. Makoto Itami, Professor of Tokyo University of Science, Japan. Keynote Speech "ITS Wireless Communication Systems in Japan".
Tuesday Plenary Session B:
- Mr. Ocie Adams, Project Manager for Statewide Maintenance and Operations, Intelligent Transportation Systems for the Alaska DOT and Public Facilites. Keynote Speech: "Smart Maintenance and Operations Vehicles".
- Dr. Christoph Stiller, President of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (2012-2013). Keynote Speech: "Towards Swarms of Self-Driving Automobiles".