Hilton, Anchorage, AK, USA ; 16 Sep - 19 Sep 2012
Paper Submission site
Final paper submission:
Complete manuscripts in PDF format must be electronically submitted for peer-review in IEEE standard-format (dbl. column, 6 pages maximum with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge). Word and Latex templates can be found at the following web page:
The Conference site on Papercept for all submissions, registrations, etc:
Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style is required.
A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be less than 500 Kb. Files larger than 2 Mb are not accepted for uploading.
Optional Video Submission:
Videos up to three minutes can be added to supplement accepted papers. All video contributions (a self-contained 1.5-3 minutes video connected with a paper accepted to ITSC 2010) must consist of a mpeg file (max 10 MB), that will be included on the CD proceedings, and a README and SUMMARY file.
Video.mpeg: It is mandatory to use the most common media formats (mpg, mpeg 1 or mpeg 4). Videos should not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible. Any other extensions will be blocked. The video contributions should not have any commercial pitch and the authors of each video must have clear copyright of the audio and visual content.
README.txt: IEEE requires a plain text Readme file for multimedia contents. It must contain (1) An overall description of the objects, (2) Multimedia player information and (3) Author contact information.
SUMMARY.txt: Describe in 5 sentences or less the contents or value of the extended object. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.
Unless video/readme/summary are ALL submitted, submission is not complete.
Steps for Paper Submission:
1. Login via its.papercept.net as author;
2. Follow "Submit the final version" -> Update the final version information -> Fill all fields INCLUDING number of pages in the final manuscript;
3. Once all papers are updated, Click on Access link at the top -> ITSC 2010 Registration site (in a new window or tab) -> finish registration and close the window;
4. Continue with paper uploads.
- Full-paper submission deadline: April 16, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2012
- Final paper submission deadline: July 24, 2012 ()
- Special Session proposal submission deadline: April 16, 2012
- Workshop/Tutorial proposal submission deadline: April 16, 2012